Jack Burton

Blank options in graphics menu and scroll wheel menu

No visible options available in my graphics settings (such as object detail, terrain), I should see something like "low/disabled/high" but I get none of these.  Just blank spaces and have to guess what option I'm selecting.  Also have a similar issue when using my scroll wheel on an object.  Take a customized M4 on the ground.  Scrolling over it I should (according to some YouTube videos I've watched) get options like pick up, remove this or that attachment.  I just pick the first option which is usually pick up, but still just guessing.  Anyone else have this issue and if so, did you find a fix?  Already made a report and sorry for the double post about the same topic, just curious if anyone else has run into this.  Also I forgot about the temp. problem post in this section, this should really be there.  Apologies.

Edited by Jack Burton

Try changing your interface size?

Tried that, went through them all.  No luck.  The only options actually visible in the video section are "overall quality, rendering resolution and resolution in the UI".  All the other options in the "quality, textures and rendering" sections are blank selectable spaces. Thanks for the reply. :)

Edited by Jack Burton

use steam and verify cache to make sure your not missing a sinlge file or something random. who knows

Thanks :). Tried that as well and just finished a reinstall.  No luck again. 

Try to launch it windowed?

Just tried that, nothing changed.  Thanks for the reply again :)

Uploaded pictures of issue.  Help is appreciated as always. :) hs9Vi7m.jpgVU7mc7A.jpgrzcmmls.jpg

Must be Lo Pans work.  Trying to rule the universe from beyond the grave once again.

Found a fix if anyone is having this problem now or in the future.  For me I had to open the DayZ.cfg file with notepad and change the language to "English" (Mine was defaulted to Japanese).  This fixed all my problems and now I can see all options.