Sign in to follow this  
Epies

Hex Universe - Veteran - 24/7 Daytime - 3PP:OFF

logo.png

Hello everyone! Our Hex Universe Standalone server is now live. The server is based in Europe, Amsterdam. The server is set to

restart every 4 hours, this causes the server to be 24/7 daytime. With the most recent patch, we've also changed the server

to be first person only. We're currently working on getting a second server up in the US - Chicago or New York.

As long as there's an admin online, we'll have frequent warnings before the server restarts. So keep an eye out!

Server IP:     

Port:

Server Info:

24/7 Day

3PP:OFF

4 Hour Restarts

Based in Europe

1-2412075-560x95-13388-0392FF-FFFFFF.png

_____

We also have a public TeamSpeak 3 server! Our TeamSpeak server allows you and your friends to set up a

semi-permanent channel. (Deleted every 8 hours) If the channel is used frequently contact an admin to make it permanent.

Server IP:

hexuniverse.ts3dns.com

Port:

Server Info:

Based in Europe

75 Slots

8 Hour Restarts

1-660216-560x95-13389-00AAFF-FFFFFF.png

_____

Feel free to join our new community by signing up on our website. We're hoping to go big or go home!

Visit www.hexuniverse.net

Edited by Epies
  • Like 3

Thanks to all of you who keep coming back to the server. We hope you had a great Holiday and enjoyed your time on here!

We'll be adding a US based server within the next two weeks for everyone out there.

Edited by Epies

This server use the global database or have its own database ? :)

This server uses the global database!

Happy New Year and Best Wishes to everyone! We're all still very grateful for everyone who continues to play on our server.

With the recent patch applied, we've changed our server to disable Third Person View.

Happy New Year and Best Wishes to everyone! We're all still very grateful for everyone who continues to play on our server.

With the recent patch applied, we've changed our server to disable Third Person View.

Hey,

3rd person view still works, did you make the change yet? If not, could you update this thread once it's done?

Cheers.

Hey,

3rd person view still works, did you make the change yet? If not, could you update this thread once it's done?

Cheers.

I've just changed it again in the control panel - it should be disabled now!

• Like 1

I've just changed it again in the control panel - it should be disabled now!

Yea works now, cheerios :)

Gonna check it out with my squad this evening ;)

I hate Nighttime and 3rd person. If the performance is just fine, this server will become my new favorite ;)

• Like 1