Sign in to follow this  
ZEIrage

more than one char ?

i searched for it, didnt find, so im asking, will u  be able to create more characters ? one playing with friends and one playing solo when they dont have a time... etc

oh god sorry, its mod section lol...

Edited by ZEIrage

please for the love of god no!!! it has been such trouble in other games! i dont want to see server hoppers!! because when they die they can load chars in the same location and kill you after

Would be good, are people really going to have characters strategically placed around the map waiting for combat to arise there so they can combat log effectively ? 

seems a bit of a stretch to me, I'd imagine 2 or 3 characters would be the maximum. 

Wouldn't be a bad idea, sometimes you just don't feel like starting fresh and can have others to play on with before having to. 

Changing your Steam name will give you a new character.

If you change it back, you will have your old character again.

well u could make restriction that same characters cannot be on the same server, and when you char dies u cant move with ur another character there (old server) for 30-60 minutes... 

Changing your Steam name will give you a new character.

If you change it back, you will have your old character again.

really ?

or i have been trolled

Edited by ZEIrage

what is the point in having one more char in DayZ?? 

its not warz dude, you dont need multiple chars in this game...

what is the point in having one more char in DayZ?? 

its not warz dude, you dont need multiple chars in this game...

did u read first post ?

let me refraze it again.

U have group of friends, which cant play sometimes as u do, so having another character would be great.

one to hang out with ur friends (everyone logs off at same place

second one to just solo explore the world not being worried to die and not needed to group up or search for your friends again.

No, this game has amazing immersion and this will remove it with people jumping characters once they get lost on one. 

No, this game has amazing immersion and this will remove it with people jumping characters once they get lost on one. 

read at least whole thread before your post your clever thoughts.

well u could make restriction that same characters cannot be on the same server, and when you char dies u cant move with ur another character there (old server) for 30-60 minutes... 

excellent idea - 

and that you can a only have a maximum of 2 characters.... I think the game will still be immersive with these rules.

And it's cheat free.

i'd like to see it for when others are using my PC, my sons friends often play the games on my PC while over, currently I won't let them use my dayZ to play together because I will lose what I'm up to / position / gear / whatever.

Not so bad at the moment being in alpha and not expecting characters to last, but once it's a full game . . . . .