TYLERLIKESTACOS

Optional PvP settings for servers

I know this may sound stupid to most people and personally I wouldn't use this option, but I was thinking it would be a nice thing for new players to be able to play on them in order to get their bearings and learn how to play before having to deal with people killing them on site with better weapons than theirs.

The idea pretty much is to give people who set up a server the option to either make it a regular server with PvP or a non PvP server where all PvP is disabled.

Let me know what you guys think.

PVP is an essential part of the mod... disabling it would completely ruin looting/vehicles/etc.

PVP is an essential part of the mod... disabling it would completely ruin looting/vehicles/etc.

QFTMFT

Haven't played, though I'm planning on starting some time next week.

Frankly, it sounds like an...idea..but I can see how it would ruin the experience. At the same time, the paranoia of CoD tryhards bursting out of the bushes and gunning me down without a word for my can of beans is a little hard to ignore.

It's a suggestion as an optional part of the game that is left up to individual server admins it wouldn't effect the overall experience of any server whos host did not decide to activate the option.

"Hey , I have a good idea , lets make PvP optional on this PvP based mod! It's not like it would completely ruin the feel of the game , and I seriously doubt people would even think to farm on these non-PvP servers."

Let's leave this suggestion to one side , in the corner with the mutant alient zombies suggestion , and the kill streak suggestion , shall we?

just spent hours playing and then BAM headshot... over... end... no news... no info at all... just fucking dead... this game has zombies... but really they should call it Man Hunter (with zombies)... just started playing and so far its awsome... cept the dicks that populate most of the servers I get on.