Ravenspear

The Rising Number of 'Bandit Pro/Con' Threads

Why do you people think banditism should be penalized? It is a major part of game, a playing style. This is a simulator and it is unfair, deal with it. Don't try to make it into a world where bad guys never win.

Completely true Euphe, thats one of the main elements of the game. Its a eat or be eating type of world. I've been killed a whole bunch of times, and i've done my share of killing, but thats just how the game rolls.

The headline for this thread made me laugh.... The bandit issue ????? I won't even comment further than this, you are playing the wrong game dude.

Err has anyone actually read the OP's post? Hes asking for multiple bandit topic posts to be merged or have one stickied. He hasn't actually advocated for or against banditry...

Are you guys just posting to get your post count up or something?

Perhaps I should be a bit more elaborative, or change the title of the thread. Personally, I have no issue whatsoever with bandits. I accept that they're part of the game, and I really couldn't care much less if they shoot me. Usually, they won't get much. I only made this thread to point out the number of duplicate threads that people have made on the subject, in an effort to get them moved into one thread to clear up some of the clutter on the forums.

Perhaps I should be a bit more elaborative' date=' or change the title of the thread. Personally, I have no issue whatsoever with bandits. I accept that they're part of the game, and I really couldn't care much less if they shoot me. Usually, they won't get much. I only made this thread to point out the number of duplicate threads that people have made on the subject, in an effort to get them moved into one thread to clear up some of the clutter on the forums.

[/quote']

No, it's not your fault that the first three replies are from derps who don't know how to read.

Either way, I've changed the title of the thread to make it a little easier on the forum readers who don't actually want to read the posts.

Also, these are just the threads over the last few days in the suggestions forum... This doesn't include the number of threads in the general discussion and new player discussion forums.