Sign in to follow this  
winkl_bottom

Blood Recovery (Working?)

Hello, i have been badly wounded due to a lag spike in the server, and me un able to bandage a bad bleed until late. However, i have been keeping my Thrist and Hunger at bay, and have been doing minimum activity for the past hour now. How long does it take for blood to recover? I only eat when i need to and eat, so as not to get sick, and i am sitting still for long periods of time to help facilitate recovery. 

Is this feature broken, or is it already implemented to naturally recover? Any tips or advice would be appreciated. I am a solo player generally.

your food and water need to be full, and rest. then you will see an icon saying healing/regeneration. when this is done then you will be 'healthy'. takes about 20 drinks from the tap and 9 cans of food ish. probably less but thats what i did :)

Also cleaning your wounds with alcohol initially makes you sick then after your wounds hurt less then gradually get better after you will heal faster . Also I think disinfecting your clothes aids things I think though not 100% on that.

When you spawn your blood is low and your thirst and hunger also so you wont see the game in full colour until you are well established.

the problem is that you only see detailed status of your stomach, and only "emergency" status of actual food and drink levels.

Those 3 things are seperate.

Example: i had the same issue, was stuffed like a Turkey tonight, but my water was actually just above emergency. so i didnt heal either.

Then i got the thirst warning. I drink like 5 canteens at a water pump.

I was sick first (close to vomiting), but luckily didnt puke, and after 3-5 minutes i was starting to heal, this time well fed AND hydrated.

So yes you can drink OR feed your tummy full, but you need both to start healing/regenerating.

The game should have like erhm, "buff" status icons for food and drink, so we can track it better. Im sure the dev team isnt happy with current message system.

Hmm, i have no status levels for thirst and hunger, and i drank about 20 sips from a Well, and ate about 7 full things of food. My stomach is full as i can get, but i do not have any Healthy status where the food status or water status shows up.

Hmm, i have no status levels for thirst and hunger, and i drank about 20 sips from a Well, and ate about 7 full things of food. My stomach is full as i can get, but i do not have any Healthy status where the food status or water status shows up.

The 'healthy' status indicator pops up once you're done regenerating.

Just eat and drink a lot and then sit down somewhere until you're healthy.

By the way, i have used about 5 antibiotics to cure my sickness, and i mean probably around 250% of this stuff. I am still sitting on yellow (Sick) ... how else do i get to go away? Ive taken so many antibiotics it's crazy. Ive used up two of my stash and the two sitting at the hospital. I have also taken vitamins. 

-----

Ah, now i have the " Healing " tab. I dont understand how i got that. So i MUST get sick if i use Alcohol on my wounds, ect? 

Edited by milkyway12