Sign in to follow this  
silentghost2001

New player bleeding question

Hi all, my first few hours on day z. I died during my first encounter with a zombie.

Second encounter... i am alive but bleeding, I have no bandages, i heard you can take off your shirt and tear it into bandages?

I cant figure out even how to remove it! i tried dragging it into my belt and pockets with no success. can someone tell me how this is done??

Loving day z by the way, i never played the original mod. But as soon as i saw the alpha available on steam i had to get it, as survival and zombies are my kind of gameplay.

Hope you guys can answer my nooby question!. Thanks.

I don't know about taking off your own shirt - I did however manage to remove my trousers though! If you have any items in the t-shirt, you have to remove them before you can take it off. Try dropping your items first.

Open your inventory and drag the shirt from the top right corner to the left side to drop it in vicinity.  While you still have gear open scroll over it and choose tear to rags.  The rags will go into your inventory.  Once there put your cursor over the rags and choose use, you will begin to bandage yourself.