Sign in to follow this  
Kitrix

Need Technical Support! Player Models Stuck!

Whenever my friend joins a server, the player models are forever standing in the spot they were in when she joins. She can not see them move around nor see the items they drop; however, she can move and drop items which we can see and pick up. Everything worked fine on the first server we joined, but afterwards, this issue came up. Does anyone know why this happens? Thank you.

Edit: Right clicking items gives a constant "receiving" message, and any changes to her inventory (moving or dropping items) doesn't occur until she logs out.

Edited by Kitrix

is the screen all blank but the single dot is still visable?

sometimes when i join servers everything is grey but i can see my cursor

usually fixed by clicking escape, configure, and just clicking on the video option corrects everything

also if you are suffering from blood loss and your screen goes blurry you can correct it by doing the same thing

is the screen all blank but the single dot is still visable?

sometimes when i join servers everything is grey but i can see my cursor

usually fixed by clicking escape, configure, and just clicking on the video option corrects everything

also if you are suffering from blood loss and your screen goes blurry you can correct it by doing the same thing

That's just a graphical issue that occurs from GPUs. This seems to be some sort of issue regarding server to client data. It only updates the data being received upon entering or leaving the server. Her visuals are perfect while playing. Just people don't move and other things they do don't register.