Sign in to follow this  
lauri7x3

End game?

hi, i wanna know what you do in your endgame. that means when you geared up completely (weapons,medical stuff,food etc)

do you hunt peoples or do you just walk around try to survive?

id like to see your stories

meeting someone friendly :)

for me ultimate endgame would be sniper 1 shot 1 kill any bandits holding someone up.

• Like 1

Usually killing people because "surviving" by picking up stuff from ground without any threat from zombies is just 0 fun and it's so easy that surviving isn't even considered as objective, it's just something you have to do in order to keep playing the game

Trying to help people in need (e.g. being robbed by bandits) would definitely be one of my endgame tactics right now.

• Like 1

get a cap or heli, gear up. and then basically hunting anyone with good gear or a car. 

"endgame" a myth made up by people who need to be force fed entertainment. End game is turn off the game and go do something else for a bit then come back and play some more at a later time. 

My endgame right now is to get all pristine gear, find gear for my clan mates, If they get hurt go out and find saline blood bags to bring them back to health, the objectives i have mentioned are always refreshing themselves so im never bored.