Sign in to follow this  
Cryptex (DayZ)

Looking for 2 people to team up with in standalone

Hi, my name is Cryptex, I have been playing standalone the last couple of days on my own.

It's getting very boring and lonely, so i wish to play together with 2 other people. Not more because food will become a problem.

I am looking for mature players that have some experience(Dayz mod) with the game and know how to shoot a weapon (you don't need to be an expert) and own a reasonable gaming pc because a low fps is going to be a problem.

I don't mind playing bandit style or friendly. I my self am dutch, and i prefer to play with people from the UK.

Are you in the same boat? Want to have a good old time while playing together in standalone? Leave a message!

Hey Cryptex, 

I am in the same situation as you. Playing DayZ alone gets. I am als from the Netherlands and also prefer playing and talking with people in English.

Add me on steam JW_Weingarten.

Hey Cryptex, 

I am in the same situation as you. Playing DayZ alone gets. I am als from the Netherlands and also prefer playing and talking with people in English.

Add me on steam JW_Weingarten.

Hey JW,

I just added you on steam.

Cya soon!

there's a link to my Steam page on my profile, I hope you don't mind Irish/Fins

Edited by King of kong

Hey I feel exactly the same Ive walked for days without finidng someone to share things if u want to make a team count me in man please addme

De$t][ny or rivas84@hotmail.com

Hey I'm also in the same boat as you guys, new player been playing for 2 days now and im starting to get lonely and paranoid I need some human interaction, steam name is D500Elite