Sign in to follow this  
Mathiius

DayZ SA Server Questions

Hi All,

I apologize if some of these questions have been answered elsewhere already (I tried searching but could not find satisfactory answers)

1. Is there any way to stop the server from restarting it's time each auto reset. (Currently my server is ticked to restart every 4 hours per guidelines to help with loot and zombie spawns) (In addition to this is there any way of adding a warning message say a 10 minute warning before each restart)

2. What (If any) changes can we make to the config files hosted on the server, and can we add any of our own. I understand the game is in alpha and if changes to individual servers are made than bugs may not be able to be replicated, if no changes/uploads can be made/allowed then that's understandable

3. Is there any sort of in game admin panel/tools/commands available at this point as tabbing over to my in browser command panel and then getting violently murdered can be slightly annoying :L

Thanks for taking the time to read this and reply. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

As a server owner you can change the name of the server, change the timezone, start,stop or restart.

That's it :)

You can't ban hackers, people abusing chat or anyone doing anything they shouldn't

There are no admin tools

As a server owner you can change the name of the server, change the timezone, start,stop or restart.

That's it :)

You can't ban hackers, people abusing chat or anyone doing anything they shouldn't

There are no admin tools

At this stage in the game, as Ritchie stated thats all we can do. Tools will be released as the game moves out of Alpha, we just got to be patient.

one thing that could be cool as you can change server name put in the name the times the server restarts  

You can also use the MOTD for that info :)

u can also login as admin with rcon passord that u have defined in server management  and in game type in chat  #login password and kick or mute players , press p , click on player menu appear