Sign in to follow this  
ZedsDeadBaby

Why can't I reliad 5.56 20 round CMAG with 5.56 20 rounds?

That ammo you have is still packaged - right click to open them and then you have the actual ammo.  Once you have that ammo, you drag it into the clip.

Edited by GanjaPalooza

That ammo you have is still packaged - right click to open them and then you have the actual ammo.  Once you have that ammo, you drag it into the clip.

That's what I thought but the ammo doesn't have any kind of "open" option. It was basically "split" (didn't work), "Chamber" (nothing) and some other stuff. No option to just unwrap or unpackage the ammo.

You should just unpack the bullets and toss the empty mags. 

If you can't solve your problem with three mags, I wouldn't count on another two sealing the deal  :D

Edited by Doctor Zed

Got it, thanks. The option is "Empty" which didn't seem particularly intuitive at first but I guess it makes sense.

Personally, I'd like to see some of the boxes shrink-wrapped as well. Right click -> remove plastic, right click -> empty box, drag and drop -> load magazine.

Heaven.

• Like 1

Personally, I'd like to see some of the boxes shrink-wrapped as well. Right click -> remove plastic, right click -> empty box, drag and drop -> load magazine.

Heaven.

Ooh, Pristine condition stuff could be shrink-wrapped.

Better yet, they could be in blister packs and then when I use my kitchen knife to try and open it, I slip and make myself bleed. And then when I get the shits trying to open it, I try to tear it in half and again slip, making the sharp plastic edge open up the arteries in my arm.

• Like 2

Ooh, Pristine condition stuff could be shrink-wrapped.

Better yet, they could be in blister packs and then when I use my kitchen knife to try and open it, I slip and make myself bleed. And then when I get the shits trying to open it, I try to tear it in half and again slip, making the sharp plastic edge open up the arteries in my arm.

Lmao...