Sign in to follow this  
{420}Mr.Smiley

Am i the only one with the munchies?

I've had my character eat 2 boxs of raw rice and a box of crunchy crisp cereal along with a whole canteen of water and bottle of water... And hes still "extremely hungry and thirsty".

And try not to be stereotypical about the username and title :)

I've had my character eat 2 boxs of raw rice and a box of crunchy crisp cereal along with a whole canteen of water and bottle of water... And hes still "extremely hungry and thirsty".

And try not to be stereotypical about the username and title :)

You sure you're not desyncing ? Have you tried a server change ?

You sure you're not desyncing ? Have you tried a server change ?

Very possible i guess... I dont think i have, shit just eats up your food without actually replenishing it though?

Well i was just thinking, you should not be extremely anything after munching out on that much food and water unless it is going straight out yo ass :) Maybe it isn't registering on the server or something ? I would take my food and drink to another server and see how it rolls.

• Like 1

Well i was just thinking, you should not be extremely anything after munching out on that much food and water unless it is going straight out yo ass :) Maybe it isn't registering on the server or something ? I would take my food and drink to another server and see how it rolls.

Goes into Mcdonalds with Burger King 0 fucks given.

• Like 2

Goes into Mcdonalds with Burger King 0 fucks given.

2lx8rbs.jpg

• Like 1

No have to admit I think you're bang on about this I believe there is a thirst issue as well as I have found my player constantly hungry and constantly thirsty!

Now yes pigging out at a well and on half your your mountain bag of food will suppress the munchies and the cotton mouth for a while but in all fairness it still isn't even close to long enough. The hunger and thirst system is massively flawed in my opinion not that its worth much!

But I do genuinely hope this is something the developers have already noticed as I believe the duration affect of eating and drinking needs to be fixed! I mean come on ROCKET even you ran about on one of your live streams like a foo and i pity-ed ya ;-) trying to find something to eat and drink after spawning in cause of this! Only to have to restart the server cause even you couldn't find any imagine how the rest of us feel!!!! ;-)

Edited by PikeyBoo