Sign in to follow this  
Adam James

My first two days as a bandit <3

Alright. So yesterday, I became a bandit. This is how.

I met up with a friend, (took hours) he was hurt and told me to kill him. So I did. A few hours later, I teamed with some random person, and killed him with a axe.. At that point I became a bandit. 3 hours later, a few people in the server marked all the Heli crashes on the map.  So i went to the first one, turns out, it was real. I killed the zambies, and got a DMR, with 7 mags. I looted a ton of heli crashes, then went back to Cherno. I stepped on the top of the biggest building in Cherno. I went on a server with 20+ players. I killed 4 people with my DMR. After that I logged off for the night. The next day, (Today) i logged in, and my HOLE inv. was gone. No DMR mags, no food, no nothing. I was mad. At that point, I just jumped and killed my self. 2 hours later, my ping was over 900, so I got kicked. Waited a few hours for my cuz to get off Youtube so I could play, and I got on. When I spawned, with a axe, I saw someone. I killed him. Turns out he had NV. Gogs, a m16a4, m9 SD, bacon, drinks, water, matches, and more. I was HAPPY. It's now 8 PM, and im logging to play with friends on GMod. I hope to team with you bandits out there someday. ^_^

Congratulations  <_<

Read the rules for this thread. I can post here so I can share my experience as a bandit. :l 

Edited by Adam James

If you think that is being a bandit then YOU ARE THE BEST BANDIT IN THE WORLD.

If you think that is being a bandit then YOU ARE THE BEST BANDIT IN THE WORLD.

To me a bandit is someone who kills people for fun, steals loot, loots players, and kills his team mates after a little bit.