Sign in to follow this  
kirbies

Saline Bag and IV Start Kit Help? Please!

So I read online on the wiki that if you combine a Saline Bag and IV start kit you can use it on a player to restore their blood, but when i try to combine them it dosent work! Am I doing something wrong?

there is 2 salines bags, "IV Saline Bag" and "Saline Bag". THat first one is ready, second need to craft with starter kit. also this thing did not restoring blood, its just on time affect. After ~5 mins of using saline bag ou mate will fall again.

yes yes bad English

Im trying to craft a "saline bag" with a "IV Start Kit" by dragging them onto each other but it does nothing? 

Im trying to craft a "saline bag" with a "IV Start Kit" by dragging them onto each other but it does nothing? 

your Saline bag takes 2 slots?

My saline bag is 1 slot and my IV Starter kit is 2 slots. when i drag them on the other nothing happens. do i need multiple bags or something?

My saline bag is 1 slot and my IV Starter kit is 2 slots. when i drag them on the other nothing happens. do i need multiple bags or something?

Dude, u know starter kit take only 1 slot in inventory.

Edited by Guest

Oh yeah i think it came with it ill try it now

Edited by kirbies

starter kit + saline bag = 2 slot saline infusion.

wiki says: "The Saline Bag in DayZ Standalone is used to instantly refill a player's blood to the maximum."

because of that i don't know why someone should use bloodbags at all. saline works everytime and there is no bloodtype.

Edited by drunkenteddybear