Sign in to follow this  
john

looking for people to game with

my name is John (BadVoodoo) i have been playing dayz and arma for about two years now. i am in the eastern time zone and currently employed by "fabulous" Marine Corps. I know a thing our two about tactics and how to take things seriously. i can deploy almost any weapon system the game has to offer with great effect, i can fly pretty much all the aircraft and am a decent driver with land vehicles. im looking for a group of people who are around the age of 20+ who play the game the way its meant to be played. i love pvp and role playing and would join a clan but most of them are located somewhere in Europe or they have to many people or they are just a bunch of kids killing everything they see. if you wanna talk or play hit me up on skype or pm me.

hey man, apart from being uk based, me and my guys seem to be what your after, obviously you seem great and sound like a proper player, due to the nature of computer games and simply the demographic of players the scene is dominated by kids, we have a strict application process and only really take on mature and experienced gamers, we ofter play late night so would suit your time zone i feel. if your interested please feel free to check out our site

http://thebanditresistance.ihostinghq.com

i did post an add up yesterday on the forums I'm not certain if you've checked it out - http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/156736-standalone-recruitment-drive-thebanditresistance/

also we do record/stream so theres vids up on the youtube channel will give you a kind of idea what were like, either way man enjoy the holidays and the standalone, much love to the marine corps mate.

Sent you a friend invite through steam.  I just started playing, I'm 36 and play in EST (Michigan)