Sign in to follow this  
RoyalForce (DayZ)

[SUGGESTION] - How about if each player can have 2 characters~?

This would be such a great feature in the game. Sometimes I play with friends and when we log out in same spot I wanna stay with them as this character could be just for playing with friends, and the other account could be so you can play lone wolf at your own times.

What do you think?

Edited by RoyalForce
  • Like 1

More than one character? I:SS/Nether is ----> that way gentlemen.

Edited by Craux
  • Like 1

why are people trying to water down the  DayZ experience? I knew the mod would bring in lots of new players trying to turn this into CoD or some other game, but this is out of hand. In another thread you were asking for bloody tanks!

First thing I thought of after seeing this idea was hiking both my characters up to NW airfield and playing a little bit of bait and switch

More than one character? I:SS/Nether is ----> that way gentlemen.

Nether only has one character, you can choose different skins but that's it stats and levels are shared.  But good attempt at a funny.

why are people trying to water down the  DayZ experience? I knew the mod would bring in lots of new players trying to turn this into CoD or some other game, but this is out of hand. In another thread you were asking for bloody tanks!

How is having two characters turning dayz in COD? it don't make sense pal

Personally I like the idea of only having one character.  Sure it sucks to have to run to your friends if you are not playing at the same time and move from where your group logged out but it is kind of fun, for me anyways, to actually try to find where they are or where they are headed.  Adds to the immersion i guess. 

Nether only has one character, you can choose different skins but that's it stats and levels are shared.  But good attempt at a funny.

I guess you weren't there at launch and read the plans for putting it back.

Have you tried changing your steam profile id?  Each steam profile ID get's  it's own character.  But the potential for abuse is very high, so it will likely get patched.

Edited by __redruM