Sign in to follow this  
maer

First kill (Standalone)

I was at Balota. Looting the barracks. 4 guys with nice weaponry showed up. I walked out from the  barrack, and they were pointing their guns at me and telling me to get down. It seemed like they had a hostage because he followed them and they were ordering him around and calling him "Slave". I checked my backpack for STANAGs. I didnt have any. As i ways laying on the ground they said that theyre going to leave now and if i turn around before they are gone they will shoot me. I waited for about 20 seconds and then decided to head to the military prison. As i was checking the cell (it was night) i saw a light. It was some guy who was scared, and being shot at. He ran for the stairs but i told him to stop and not turn around or i would shoot him. He told me he was unarmed and i let him turn around. I heard footsteps and someone reloading. He was saying "He is coming". I aimed at his head, and for some reason, i just decided to shoot him. I dont know why, it wasnt because i wanted to be a douchebag, and i dont know why. I pulled the trigger. He falled down dead, his last words being "fuk u cunt i fucked your mother". Then someone started shooting at me. He was right outside so i figured i could wait him under the stairs. I heard him walking in. I had forgotten to put my M4 on automatic so i just pressed it once then kept holding it when i encountered him. But i only hit him once, and that was enough. He dropped down dead..

Edited by Maverico

I was running throught the fields with Dallas Mask on my face and axe in hands when I encountered 2 guys with full backpacks, guns etc. They typed in side chat: " can you help us open the can?". I run away and hid behind the tree.

When they turned their backs on me and bent over to refill their water bottles and cantina in the pond, I run up to them and killed them both with me axe.

• Like 1

I was walking in the airfield with my friend and I heard a guy screaming "don't shoot!!!" under a bush. I walked over and he said "please don't shoot" 

And then I thought.... I reflected on all the times I had been killed and wondered if he would have been as generous as he wanted to me be if the gun was in his hand.

I executed him and proceeded to take his pants off.

Edited by Frell
  • Like 3

I was at Balota. Looting the barracks. 4 guys with nice weaponry showed up. I walked out from the  barrack, and they were pointing their guns at me and telling me to get down. It seemed like they had a hostage because he followed them and they were ordering him around and calling him "Slave". I checked my backpack for STANAGs. I didnt have any. As i ways laying on the ground they said that theyre going to leave now and if i turn around before they are gone they will shoot me. I waited for about 20 seconds and then decided to head to the military prison. As i was checking the cell (it was night) i saw a light. It was some guy who was scared, and being shot at. He ran for the stairs but i told him to stop and not turn around or i would shoot him. He told me he was unarmed and i let him turn around. I heard footsteps and someone reloading. He was saying "He is coming". I aimed at his head, and for some reason, i just decided to shoot him. I dont know why, it wasnt because i wanted to be a douchebag, and i dont know why. I pulled the trigger. He falled down dead, his last words being "fuk u cunt i fucked your mother". Then someone started shooting at me. He was right outside so i figured i could wait him under the stairs. I heard him walking in. I had forgotten to put my M4 on automatic so i just pressed it once then kept holding it when i encountered him. But i only hit him once, and that was enough. He dropped down dead..

thats some dramatic sh*t you have there.

wanna team up? i really like the role-playing-cheracters in DayZ :P

anyway,  i was being shot at by a group of snipers. i knew where thet were at, and i had to flank them. somehow.

so i just told a friend of mine to blind fire in theyre general direction. to suppress them to the ground.

sprinted like half a kilometer, turned right, sprant another kilometer, and hammered those bandits in the face.

my friend wasted all of his ammo though, about 60 rounds. 

Edited by orrzxz
  • Like 1

BTW it was a true story, if someone thinks its just fiction

I was walking in the airfield with my friend and I heard a guy screaming "don't shoot!!!" under a bush. I walked over and he said "please don't shoot" 

And then I thought.... I reflected on all the times I had been killed and wondered if he would have been as generous as he wanted to me be if the gun was in his hand.

I executed him and proceeded to take his pants off.

Hahhahahah!

Edited by Maverico

Beat a guy with a shovel.

Both saw a mosin and an axe in the stairway landing of the hospital -- he went for it, I went for him.

Thought he was dead until he started getting back up, where-in I proceeded to beat him again.

And to my surprise, he still wasn't dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS383gEdb_g

So I beat him down again, and took the axe he had grabbed and proceeded to finish the deed.

• Like 1

heres a new one just heppend

i was entering a fire station to loot something. i hear someone reloading behind me. turning around and seeing 2 guys, one with an M4A1, and second with a hatchet.

the guy started shooting at me. i started sprinting in hes general direction while doing a snake move to annoy hem. on the way for the kill, i slashed hes friend (which tryed to kill me) and he got knoced out.

the dude started running. leaving hes friend behind. as i kept running after hem for about 300 meters, he stopped to try and shoot me once again. i putted my axe in hes face. the guy had hes M4A1, and a pistol with 5 rounds. he wasted a mag on me. missed most of it. and got atleast 3 hits on me. which knocked my blood level down. i bandaged myself up, saw the guy with the axe in the firestation. dripping blood, trying to bandage hemself.

he asked me to forgive hem, that hes new and all.

i just shot a round into hes face.

sometimes DayZ makes you feel like a horrible person.

• Like 1

@Nihilum

I want to get a guy uncoucious to test those ropes, duct tapes and handcuffs on him. But so far people die too fast :(

@Nihilum

I want to get a guy uncoucious to test those ropes, duct tapes and handcuffs on him. But so far people die too fast :(

Once i handcuffed someone and took all his clothes and then let him go. >:D

@Nihilum

true dat. at my first run i spawned, and there was a guy that was there, with hes fists towards me and just punched me to death :P

P.S. do you know how to regain blood? lost a TON in the shooting i had couple of minutes ago. you can see that on the comment before you.

@Nihilum

Use a shovel... it's a very ineffective killer... just remember to work fast because they can get back up after a couple seconds the first couple times you knock them down.

• Like 1

true dat. at my first run i spawned, and there was a guy that was there, with hes fists towards me and just punched me to death :P

P.S. do you know how to regain blood? lost a TON in the shooting i had couple of minutes ago. you can see that on the comment before you.

You could try saline bags, i think they work

Was walking around the balota tent area. Night time. Low pop server. Had my flashlight out. Had little else... Counted six shots with the m4 and i died... Apparently he really wanted my battery..

Other hand, fail kill from my side: Walking around elektro with my kitchen knife. See a dude better geared then me and figured "f**k it" and went after him. Stabbed him once and he enters mini knockout. Stabb another 20 times and he gets up and hits me with the wrench once and im out cold...