Sign in to follow this  
cannon590a

Arma 3 weapons as heli crash loot!

Arma 3 weapons as heli crash loot!

Hey there, what do you guys think of this idea? I'm suggesting this because:

A) the current FNX45 is in Arma 3 as the FN FNP-45 so I would guess these guns could be imported over.

B) The MX 6.5mm series assault rifles are fictional and AFAIK exclusive to Arma 3, it's likely attachment compatible (not sure). It uses its own ammo, 6.5mm which could balance it out by being very rare and hard to find or exclusive to the heli crash loot table.

C) These are advanced infantry weapons, suitable for a heli crash should they be kept faithful to the loot tables of the mod.

D) These weapons have beautiful models.

E) They should be as hard to supply (as a FAL is in most mods). Guns rare and powerful and the ammo rarer than the weapons.

F) Obviously not all these would fit that well into the game.

The guns I want to see ported are:

• Walther P99
  • MP-443 Grach
  • ACP-C2 (an M1911 clone)
  • The TDI Vector (takes Glock mags I think, uses pistol caliber rounds).
  • MX 6.5mm series
  • KAC LMG (Mk200) would be a weapon similar to the older M249.
  • M4 Super 90 (would use normal shotgun ammo)
  • KSG

benelli m4, p99 and mp 443 are common enough and would make sense.

LMG, and the ksg would never find its way to chenarus. so they should be left out.

I think all guns are fair game as how is something not suited to the game that's based on reality, as all those things exist in the world now so wouldn't they still after? i'd love to see 100's of weapons (even some fun things like paintball guns, sling shots, some replica guns you can use to trick people with, etc) by the time dayz is all said and done; wishful thinking and double that with melee weapons with all ultra low spawn rates so we see real diversity in weapons it would create gun trading making it kinda like the 'metro' games how you can use bullets as currency, i think that would be awesome and fun for people who like collecting ALL THINGS like me! never happen but i can dream!