Sign in to follow this  
tweeter7483

[Suggestion] implement the Arma 3 Stance system

Please Implement the Arma 3 Stance system when the new first person only servers come this will help them(and me) tremendously. I'd also like to see Tactical pace implemented but i can understand if its not. If its already planned excuse my ignorance as i searched the forums but couldn't find anything on it. I guess i could post a video with the reasoning so here is a video explaining the Arma 3 stances and paces.

• Like 1

I'm sad to say, that will never happen; every single clothing item and animation would have to be redone to accommodate a new skeleton capable of utilizing the ArmA 3 system. I'd like to see it (the "sit" mode of prone +1 would make sniping into Cherno/Elektro a lot easier)

Edited by Applejaxc

Are you talking about the ability of having your gun raised while moving? Its already in when moving tap your spacebar key, this will bring up your weapon to combat stance and allows quicker access to the Iron sights/Scope of the weapon.

I think they would be pretty stupid not to use it or to start making the game without leaving the posibility. Hopefully the devs are not retarded.

Dayz movement is kind of a try-to-be evolution of Arma 2 with some important Arma 3 concepts... like running with your weapon ready to fire

BUT it's not well polish, if you are running fast with your weapon not raised in arma 3 and do a right click to aim you can still move fast, than hold a key to run slowly with your weapon. In dayz when you aim you just got an stable aim but move very slow (but you can use your crosshair to aim and shoot still movement fast?)... Should stay fast while aim, but not stable at all.. and if you press shift you do it slowly... Don't know you if you guys are with me, but I hope so, really feel a lack of work on the movements especially for first person gamers looking for simulation, not arcade "smoothness" but has I sayed I still belive the movements of the character and even combat is better on Arma 2 (especially with ace but vanilla too), and much better in Arma 3.

{kind-offtopic} I've selected the tester version on steam and updated to 3899 but I can't a find a single server of this version! Any guests? Thanks!

Edited by JulioRey

Yea add the stance system and remove third person view.

sorry but no. it been explained why

DONT ADD ARMA 3 SHIT ! one of the very reasons i brought this and was so happy is because that clunky shitty arma 3 stuff isnt in it !

if you want arma 3 go play arma 3 ! why you tihnk loads dont play or buy arma 3 in first place!