Sign in to follow this  
andyb11

Barracks on the south coast = bandits ( alot of them)

I would argue that it was just as easy, if not easier, to get military/good loot in the south in the mod

those barracks at Balota are empty 10 minutes after the server restarts. in the mod you had respawning military loot at Balota, the 3(?) firehouses, those tents in Cherno, and various deer stands near the south coast. not to mention a damn good chance of finding an enfield or winchester in many locations

I would argue that it was just as easy, if not easier, to get military/good loot in the south in the mod

those barracks at Balota are empty 10 minutes after the server restarts. in the mod you had respawning military loot at Balota, the 3(?) firehouses, those tents in Cherno, and various deer stands near the south coast. not to mention a damn good chance of finding an enfield or winchester in many locations

I would have to agree. Loot respawned every 10mins in the mod i believe. Chances of getting military loot was a lot higher.

Now you need to hit balota at the server restart. 

Also you now have other military bases not that far from balota you could go check out while the others fight it out at balota.

This is why there are some many server hoppers.

Empty barracks? it's ok i can just change server

This is why there are some many server hoppers.

Empty barracks? it's ok i can just change server

even better, they'll use that to justify their server hopping: "the loot doesn't respawn, so I have to server hop". pretty much assuming they're entitled to an M4 because they went to the barracks

Just remove the barracks and the specific gun loot points.. Randomise the loot. Besides having barracks at balota was a sily idea perhaps it's only in for alpher for people to experience gaining loot fast?