Nyz01

(SA) Remove military loot from the coast

instead of removing the military base from the coast add some handguns and ammo to civil loot. also some rare military equipment, i mean there are alot of geeks out there that collect this stuff like camopants / jackets helmets etc.

And what would you hope to gain from removing the military spawns?

People not getting fully geared two minutes from spawning...

Instead they must venture inland to gear up, much like the mod.

I just wanted to suggest exactly the same thing... I will just post my opinion to this topic here, ofc dont want to create a new thread:

Nerf Balota hard

-> Balota has 3 military buildings, 2 hangars, 3 barracks and a whole military camp... and its on the coast... and its even a spawn for new players... Its just overpowerd because newly spawned players can gear up so fast. Ive seen videos where ppl are fully equipped with totaly modded M4, military clothes backpack and vest, big backpack, food and drinks... and they got all that stuff from looting balota like 2 or 3 times. If this is possible on the coast, who would go to the north then??

Distribute loot better

-> I think at the coast there should be almost no military loot but a good amount of melee and some civilian shooting weapons and also about the amount of food and drinks the newly spawned players need to survive. If you go further north there should be more and better military and maybe even civilian loot (when vehicles are in for example a much higher chance for car-repair stuff) but less food and drinks. All this should in-/decrease more when you go further north so you have to get your stuff not only from looting but also from what nature gives you.

Summary: Coast only simple loot (because big civilian cities), further north less civilian (mostly small villages) but more and better military (military bases, airstrips)

Beans for thread! :beans:

I love the amount of complaints about this the only reason you are getting killed is because you are trying to get the Gucci gear yourselves! If you stay away from Bolta problem solved stop whinging about the fact that you secretly tried to loot the base yourself and got owned! I have never been to Bolta and have had no problems so stop the constant crying, were all onto all of you! Sure if its a case you got spawn killed so what you gonna spawn again now with the same stuff problem solved and probably in a different spot! If you didn't get spawn killed but were passing by then who's really the fool for walking past an area of high value military loot and expecting to encounter no problems! 

Its a simulation and life's not fair get over it!!!!!!!!

Well i think it is a good thing that something like ballota is there, because it sucks up all the assholes like a black hole, makes it a little easier to survive when avoiding this doomed place :)

• Like 1

Well i think it is a good thing that something like ballota is there, because it sucks up all the assholes like a black hole, makes it a little easier to survive when avoiding this doomed place :)

Hit the nail on the head!!!!!!!!