Sign in to follow this  
beani5003

reloading magazines

I don't know if this is a bug or known about, or even it's me being brain dead, but I cannot load ammo into mags.

I have a box of 20 pristine 5.56mm rounds, I can't take them out of the box, it says that their is not enough to split into two, I also can't load them directly into the magazines, I've tried 10, 20, 30, 40 and 60 rounders, but its says it doesn't fit. that's trying to drag and drop the mag onto the ammo and the other way round. There is also two options to load the magazine, both don't work, but I don't think this is right, is it?

this is frustrating as all hell, as I'm running low on rounds in my mags, and about 5 of these 20 pack but I can't use them.

Any ideas? or am I just doing it wrong?

There should be an "Empty" option when you right-click the box. You have to empty the box, then drag the bullets over the magazine.

Are you sure they're 5.56mm rounds?  I've never seen a box of 20 5.56, but I've seen a lot of boxes of 7.62mm, which won't fit into a 5.56mm clip.

Also yes, bullets should be in loose piles before loading into a clip.

yes they are 5.56, and i'll try it agin, but all the times before, it says there isn't enough room, even with 5 spaces clear.

You carnt load a magazine that is in the gun either.