Your Future Self

Got Any Tips?

Hey, I've played the game for about 10 hours now and I was just wondering if anyone could give me a few tips.

And also is night and day real time?

Thanks- Your Future Self

Ok, so when you find a well, drink till your not thirsty then keep drinking until your character starts complaining about being full or stuffed because that will give you about an hour and a half until you'll need to drink again.

You can now make a splint using rags and a stick to fix your legs if they are broken.

The school/office building can spawn mosins and m4s, I have also found a mosin in one of the orange brick buildings. 

Don't eat rotten fruit unless you are starving.

The shotgun and .357 don't spawn yet, only the ammo does so you might not want useless ammo in your inventory.

The axes are the best melee weapons in game currently, splitting axe is a 2 hit kill to zeds and the fire axe is a 1 hit kill. (it's pretty much useless trying to kill a zed with anything else)

Axes, knives, bayonets, and screwdrivers can be dragged and dropped on cans and used to open them.

Don't combat log.

If you find car wrecks, try to look into them, because they have a high chance of containing maps and weapons. Found 3 Mosins in like 15min.

Shovel isn't great but its a decent melee weapon.  Takes a few hits but it functions.

Don't server hop quickly for gear.  From what I've read, 4 times will get you, "respawning back on the beach" when you join the 5th.

Stay away from balota airfield if there is anymore than 5 people on the server, you are pretty much guaranteed to get shot by someone

Try looking up some threads, we have some with allot of usefull tips and tricks.

Tip 1: Don't trust anyone ^^

My experience of playing 70% of people screw you over.