Sign in to follow this  
sav01027

Question about blood...

Just make shure you're not hungry / thirsty and you will regen automatically.

Just make shure you're not hungry / thirsty and you will regen automatically.

But wasn't there an update that stopped that?

I regened back to full yesterday after an update. My status was Healthy then it said healing.

So blood regens only when it says healing? Im not thirsty or hungry, and it doesn't say that.

So blood regens only when it says healing? Im not thirsty or hungry, and it doesn't say that.

You'll only get those messages when you are really low. If you eat something after you get a "hungry" message and it goes away, it doesn't mean you are full. I've had to eat two whole things of rice and a can of spaghetti to get to "Your stomach feels full."

Once you get that message, you'll start regenerating blood. You'll see a "healing" status message in inventory.

You'll only get those messages when you are really low. If you eat something after you get a "hungry" message and it goes away, it doesn't mean you are full. I've had to eat two whole things of rice and a can of spaghetti to get to "Your stomach feels full."

Once you get that message, you'll start regenerating blood. You'll see a "healing" status message in inventory.

Yep, this is correct. This is something that was confusing me for a while as well. In order to get what the game refers to as "Low Regeneration" you need to have your energy (food) over 3500, and your water over 3000. To put that in perspective, an apple will give you 69 energy and 172 water. Tuna gives you 475 energy and 144 water (As I understand it, that is from the entire tin, not just one use of it).

You need to eat a LOT in order to start regaining your blood and health. Heck, to gain "Full Regeneration" you need to have over 5000 energy and 2500 water. So basically, if you are having issues with low blood or health, just cram your face with as much food as possible. Don't worry about over-eating, you will get a warning before you cause any damage. Just stop pigging out when you start getting "I feel really full" messages.

Hope that helps.

Yeah its right, if you character tells you that hes hungy or thirsty he´s under 25-30% level of hunger and thirst. You have to eat a lot but be wary of throwing up :)

Yeah, that's possible. There is a value known as "Stomach" which is how much food your stomach can hold before throwing up. I don't remember the exact value, but it's something like 2000 energy. All you need to do is wait for your food to digest and your stomach to empty, then eat some more. This is what it will look like when you are regenerating / healthy:

vuhYefr.jpg