Phineas

Blurry, where to get blood?

Hello,

I hunkered down and spent some 7 hours getting gear, the m4, the pistol, vest, cargo pants, etc.

The collection involved getting hit a few times.  Now the world is blurry but I want it crisp again and have no idea how to do that.  No can opener but I have food, drink, bandages, carried two medical kits for a while.  I found a vial of antibiotics and filled syringes with it.  There is a bug here, it dupes syringes.  I've also been randomly teleported with loss of all keyboard/mouse input while sprinting.  But what I want most is clear vision, and I don't know how to get more blood so to speak.  Does eating even help?  Thank you.

or you can hold up someone at gunpoint, and draw (steal) their blood.  just make sure it's the same blood type as yours

eat&drink till full and you will heal

or get a blood transfusion from another player with your own bloodtype

if there are no warnings in the inventory, are you full?  I'm pretty on top of that.

You can also find Saline Bag in hospitals. Its basically does the same as a Blood Bag from the mod.
Combine a Saline Bag with a IV Start Kit and you can give it to yourself and instantly it will refill your blood to maximum 

I put up a video on how to fix the blurry vision

Enjoy

• Like 1

You can also find Saline Bag in hospitals. Its basically does the same as a Blood Bag from the mod.

Combine a Saline Bag with a IV Start Kit and you can give it to yourself and instantly it will refill your blood to maximum 

I had a saline bag and iv starter and combined them into a salien iv but I cannot use it.  It is in my hands but action, aka f, does nothing, and clicking only allows me to inspect.

Enjoy

making rotation blur zero did the trick!  :)

making rotation blur zero did the trick!  :)

Your welcome and btw you need someone to give you a saline bag, I know, I wish they didn't do that way, but for now it seems. You need a trusted person to give it to you and not try to steal anything out of your inventory. :( or put an axe in your bonnet.

Enjoy

If you look carefully at your video you'll notice it fixes AFTER you enter the "video" tab, there's no need to change any option. Already reported on tracker.

Your welcome and btw you need someone to give you a saline bag, I know, I wish they didn't do that way, but for now it seems. You need a trusted person to give it to you and not try to steal anything out of your inventory. :( or put an axe in your bonnet.

As seraphine are saying. You cant use it on yourself but only on others.

Edited by Valdimahr

Well somehow i feel as if my blood/hp doesnt regenerate anymore since last patch. Cause i can eat as much as i can when im my hunger is sure satisfied and im hydrated, but somehow the colours on my screen is still not fully saturated. Kinda sad, now i need to wait for a buddy to give me an infusion. :) The day before yesterday my health did still regen.

Well somehow i feel as if my blood/hp doesnt regenerate anymore since last patch. Cause i can eat as much as i can when im my hunger is sure satisfied and im hydrated, but somehow the colours on my screen is still not fully saturated. Kinda sad, now i need to wait for a buddy to give me an infusion. :) The day before yesterday my health did still regen.

Yeah im pretty sure it doesn't regen. I ate and drank full for 2 hours, still my screen didn't get any colours..