Sign in to follow this  
Noctiluxx

Anyone else seeing WAY more Z's all of the sudden?

Been to 3 different servers in the last hour (I died a lot from random bugs or PKers)

It appears the amount of Z's is expanding somehow?  I could be just having a string of bad luck, but I've had 3 different multiple zombie fights (at the same time) in the last hour.. and could see more on the horizon..

Best part.. it was awesome!

• Like 3

Yeah in zelengorsk I literally got ambushed by 5 Zombies! Had a great time trying to out manouver them!

That's not a bad thing. Now to figure out how to use the Z's to your advantage!!

I want zombie loot!!

I was just in the apartments before I wrote the topic.. had 4 of them chasing me,  I ran into one of the towers and clipped through the wall, fell to my death..

at least the pesky Zeds didn't get me

I noticed that.  Seems like more zombies are slowly being added.  Although I can't say that for a fact.

Well you know zombies were massively reduced for performance reasons at the release, but im guessing as we're moving through the development line and things are becoming more stable, they're going to slowly to increase the number of zombies. They've probably done a mini update with the servers allowing/ spawning more zombies. Yet to see it myself but I look forward to it!

yep, and they see you from damn far away. they're not faster than you anymore though. losing them can be tricky, since they walk through fences, and other things you might think would lose them

Yeah, I've also noticed their increased awareness... 

Ok. here's what I can confirm.. 

I'm in a small town, starts with an MIL i think.. anyway.. small, not a huge city.  I've killed 7 zombies.. 5 of them in a row were after me.. 

It certainly appears as though their senses are increased. and they're likely to join each other in fight.  (no, i don't have evidence, just what ive seen so far)

Also, the distance appears to have increased.  And even more interesting.. I've found that making eye contact (keeping your little white dot on them) when they are looking at you, provokes them into chasing you.

I am under the impression that zombies respawn  only in Stary Sobor lol. I was in the church once and a zombie suddenly appeared in front of me. Also zombies are sometimes inactive during night. I was once standing right in front of one and it seemed like they were not giving a fuck. As soon as I punched him though he started reacting normally.

Edited by raynor009

I am under the impression that zombies respawn  only in Stary Sobor lol. I was in the church once and a zombie suddenly appeared in front of me. Also zombies are sometimes inactive during night. I was once standing right in front of one and it seemed like they were not giving a fuck. As soon as I punched him though he started reacting normally.

The problem with Zombies right now is this:

X4FSiUc.jpg

Yes, they can move through some objects.. but on the bright side.. they're slowly becoming much more of a threat.. especially to new characters.

The problem with Zombies right now is this:

Ikr, cleaning those bitches rotten vagina fluids off the kitchen floor is taking the piss out of me too.

On a more serious note; I noticed some more zeds, but the server just restarted so I accounted it to that... still not nearly enough to be a threat.

Tried it again.. about 100 yards out, just stared straight at a Z.. it stopped, turned and started running after about 10 seconds. 

So cool!