PastorPounder

IM FRIENDLY!!

Oh crap.. hello there! Do you have some medica-.. HEY! WOAH! Nice gun youve got there.. im friendly! I just need some med-.. please dont shoot me.. IM FRIENDLY!!

"You are dead"

or not...

Geesh.. I had a fantastic start too :( I immediately got a fireaxe, backpack and all the food and water I needed for a while..

Looks like you ran into what is known as Common Dayz Player (Homo Dayzensus Banditus).

They are really a remarkable creatues, that have adopted well to fall of civilisation and end of the world.

Young CDPs are known as bambis, and wander the shore regions of chernarus in quite large numbers, and there seems to be rather endless stream of new blood migrating from the sea (it´s rumored that the species reproduces in the shallow ocean waters) This is good because life of these yonglings is often very short and cruel due to prevalent cannibalism and what seems to be enjoyment of carnage many older CDPs are prone to. Their inquiring sounds can be heard spouting phrases such as "Friendly?" "Who´s shooting?" and "Friendlies in cherno?". These young creatures are mostly harmless, but are known to have tendency for suicidal rushes with primitive melee weapons or even bare fists.

If CDP reaches adult hood, it metamorphoses in to full fledged Homo Dayzensus Banditus. Exact causes of this change aren´t known, however it´s believed they relate to material CDPs hoard on their bodies, but some think there´s complex psychological triggers involved. These creatures are very aggressive and use advanced tools in their fits of rage and acts of carnage, making encounters with one often fatal atleast to one participant. Remarkably these creatures seem to have no objection to destroying their own young, and how they´ve survived to evolve this far is a mystery. They do posses certain low cunning, which helps them to hunt and pillage, but otherwise they´re rather unintelligent and seems to have lost much of vocal abilities young ones have (Notable exception being Homo Dayzensus Banditus Vulgaris, a subspecies that retains large vocabulary of insults and slurs). It´s best to avoid them, or kill them off to reduce population (most people consider them pests, and routinely terminate as many as possible)

If you however decide to eliminate some of these creatures, make sure it indeed is Homo Dayzensus banditus. There exists a closely related species known as Homo Dayzensus Paragonus, or Dayz Hero (and it´s subspecies Homo Dayzensus Paragonus Medicaliensis, or Dayz Medic). These creatures are very rare, and therefore have ended on the endangered species list of Chernarus wildlife protection agency. Despite looking almost exactly like CDP from outside, they often have less greenery collected on their bodies. The best way to identify one though, is it´s superior vocal capabilities compared to CDP and non-aggressive, almost timid behaviour. These are safe to approach and often give aid and shed some of the material they´ve collected on their bodies as an offering to other friendly creatures.

• Like 7

To be honest the level of banditory in the SA is a lot lot higher than in the mod!

This could be due to lack of content or too many teenagers/Children playing.

To be honest the level of banditory in the SA is a lot lot higher than in the mod!

This could be due to lack of content or too many teenagers/Children playing.

Also, a lot of people bought the game from steam without even playing the mod before

Imo you have NOTHING to do on the SA if you didn't play the mod  :|

btw: the lack of threats (zombies for example) make banditism the only thing to do for some players

Gun usually means dangerous.

Edited by Mazzar

please. just stop. if this hasn't taught you anything about the nature of some people then i don't know what will.

stop coming up to complete strangers and assume they're going to be friendly and then get upset when they kill you. you're like a doe eyed little lamp walking up to a wolf. 

think smarter then maybe you'll survive longer. or don't, i want your gear anyways.

Hows about you screw off :) The guy actually approached me.. and that conversation I mimicked was spread over a course of about a minute to where it seemed he may actually help me as I explained my predicament... Was simply sharing my story and not complaining. So don't get all huffy puffy on me biatch..

Gun usually means dangerous.

You friggin bass turd.........

Nah, wasnt me haha.. I have absolutely no clue where I am.. ever..