Sign in to follow this  
LeeHarveyEnfield

Tower block b4stards

Today we murdered 36 survivors, here is the story of the first of those bumbling unfortunates to venture into our block.

Over the past week Beansy and I had amassed all we needed for a few days holding out in the apartment building.

Food, water, first aid kits, blood, enough meds to put the entire population of an old folks home out of their misery, guns and bullets, lots and lots and lots of beautiful bullets.

We made ourselves at home in the penthouse suite, laid everything out all organised like and then we went prone on the rooftop in 3rd person and waited...

And waited...

4 hours and not a dicky bird, we were beginning to wonder if our master plan was as foolish as those we hoped to murder on the stairwells but good old DayZ never let's us down, just when you think about giving up it delivers, and by jove did it deliver.

Four numbskulls were headed up the road, they spent about 15 minutes looting the building opposite then turned their attention to our manor, we took up our positions.

The great thing about the top floor is by the time your average pea brained survivors have reached it all thoughts of stealth and cunning have long since been abandoned and squads are the best. instead of working together they compete against each other in a kind of selfish mad dash to secure the best loot, me and Beansy however are sitting quietly and patiently utterly focused on one thing and one thing only, doing murders.

Beansy has the stairs covered and I watch the ladder and the lucky fucker gets 3 kills in as many seconds.

'HA HA They just kept walking into me line o' fire lee, like headless chickens with axes out' remarked Beansy.

Still one alive so I look down the shaft and there he is,  #4 now frozen between floors having no doubt heard in teamspeak all about his friends sudden demise, hanging there on the ladder as if in the act of staying perfectly still he would find the answer to all of his prayers, the fool was wrong.

'If you don't want to suffer the same fate as your idiotic friends I strongly suggest you DON'T F*CKING MOVE!' I shout down to the imbecile.

Of course, like the f*ckwit he clearly is he moves down the ladder.

*BANG BANG BANG* shouts my M4 and then his descent gathers pace thanks in no small part to the law of gravity.

Edited by LeeHarveyEnfield
  • Like 4