The Stoned Wolf

Looking for Standalone Buddies

Heyo forums, this is my first time coming back to the actual DayZ general discussion in a while. I played the mod for hours upon hours but eventually stopped and just posted in the off-topic section, but now that standalone has come out I decided to get back into the game. I'm a 13 year old and before you run away screaming "squeaker, squeaker!" my voice is not that annoying, I'm usually pretty quiet, and I'm pretty lighthearted about everything, so please don't worry about me sounding like some 7 year old brat who cries every time something goes wrong. I live in Arizona so ideally someone who lives in the U.S. and is around my age group would be fantastic. You can find me on Steam by the name Mickusey, and I can communicate through TeamSpeak 3, Ventrilo, or Skype. Thanks!

Edited by The Stoned Wolf

If you are still looking for people, I am also searching for a group. I can use any of those communications and have decent experience with DayZ. I live in eastern US, but hopefully that won't be too much of a problem. If you can find anyone else, let me know.

Edited by Bland