Sign in to follow this  
jackoftrades_rt

Loads of storage...no food?

I've been playing for a few days now and my character is finally capable of surviving against zombies (and the few players who decide to attack people) and I've found guns all over the place, bags to store all my gear in...and thats it, I'm literally dying of starvation because NOWHERE (not even stores) have any food. I just wish they'd increase the food drops a bit.

There's food everywhere. Are you sure you're even looking?

Remember to look under tables and on shelves. It spawns everywhere!

There is food to be found, but it's sods law that when you are armed to the teeth you can't find a tin of food anywhere lol. Make sure you check the cookers too, as I'm sure I've found tuna on them before, but its hard to spot. I wish we could eat those plump pumpkins growing in the gardens!

Check towns that haven't been looted. Most of the times coastal towns are empty as my wallet (Very) if the servers are populated. Try going up north, and the first thing you do when you spawn shouldn't be gearing up to the teeth, otherwise this might happen. I usually priorize the supplies then I go up north or somewhere with military loot to gear up.

Mostly when u're visiting 'famous' cities most of the loot is gone already. So If you located where you are, just run north. Always some food and drink.

Mostly when u're visiting 'famous' cities most of the loot is gone already. So If you located where you are, just run north. Always some food and drink.

This. Go to the deserted villages in central Chernarus, like Kozlovka, and you'lll be swimming in supplies. Most villages also have a water pump. Don't forget to look in ordinary houses, not just the supermarkets and such

I've been playing for a few days now and my character is finally capable of surviving against zombies (and the few players who decide to attack people) and I've found guns all over the place, bags to store all my gear in...and thats it, I'm literally dying of starvation because NOWHERE (not even stores) have any food. I just wish they'd increase the food drops a bit.

I can spot food easily during daytime. If it is night on your server, just open inventory and walk around. If there is food nearby, it will show under "vicinity"