ToY SoLDiER (DayZ)

In search of a group

I've recently returned to DayZ since the release of DayZ standalone, however I am alone and am no longer in contact while my old group I use to play with. I'm from the United Kingdom so I am in GMT +1 time zone so keep that in mind before saying I can join your group or not. I'm not a bandit by no means but I will kill if I have to and I am good at it when it comes down to it. I won't need to leach gear or anything as I also have a hunter's backpack, m4 and a all camo outfit. With more than enough food to last me till the next town or two!

So if you have any extra space in your group for a British player that would be awesome, please leave a response below or message me.

Thanks,

• Like 1

PDi is now recruting we are looking for members that are 16+.

We are a multi-gaming community looking for members for all games, most of our members have and play Dayz.

We are looking for members 16+ with a positive attitude. Are you interested?

Join us on TeamSpeak and meet us so we can get to know you.

Our community have Two DayZ SA servers and a DayZ mod Epoch Taviana server 

We hope to meet new people and have you become a member in our Community.

Teamspeak:

Ts.pdi-gaming.com

DayZ SA servers:

81.19.212.118:2310

81.19.212.118:2350 #2

Epoch server:

81.19.212.118:2300

Web

Check out the Army of DayZ (AoDZ) at www.armyofdayz.com, we have organisation to the boot and would love you to have you as a member, we are not a clan or gaming community, have 24/7 activity on the TeamSpeak and are always looking up for a game of DayZ Standalone, you can also join us through our recruitment form at http://armyofdayz.enjin.com/join