Sign in to follow this  
Armonikills

Looking for partner(s)

Hellos,

Looking for someone relaxed, but excited about the game to Standalone with. Not a KoS type of person and love the communication that comes out of meeting some stranger on the road. I'm not the best player around, but not the worst. I can hold my own against 2 people in a gun fight and can eat some mad coke and beans. I understand the depth of this game and am excited about upcoming additions to make it better.

I'm almost 30 and live in the Dallas, TX area. I'm a veteran gamer that would prefer someone that is 18++ and has the same personality... but just as relaxed and cool until some sh** hits the fan. I would even go as far to say a group or clan/organization, if you would have me. I'm excited about this game and don't want to get burnt out because I truly am a "standalone" player against the "stand together" types.

My Skype is matthew.tmwebstudios and steam account is here. If you prefer some other type of communication (vent, ts, mumble, google, etc.), please let me know I will get it set up.

Thanks, 

Armonik

Edited by Armonikills

Hey I sent you a steam friend request. You can also come to the teamspeak I use: 76.74.238.52:10507