Sign in to follow this  
myusername!

Dayz Item: Driver's License

Do you think a character driver's license would be a good, realistic, item idea to find the names of characters?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think a character driver's license would be a good, realistic, item idea to find the names of characters?

• Yes
    • No

Great feed back everyone!

If anyone knows how to get this idea and thread link to Rocket for possible consideration that would be awesome!

I have no twitter account... I know right?

Edited by theysaid...

I like the idea of carrying around a wallet with information in it. Maybe an ID w/ name, blood type, etc. Then you could also store notes, pamphlets,  or some other small items in there.

Having your blood type in there would be a not so good idea i think. It's nice to have to figure it out first with the test kit. Would make blood donating too simple. Just my thoughts.

And just to think of it, i have no idea of my own blood type in real life, either.

Edited by Konna

I think it would be a great idea if your new characters spawned with a driver's licens in their invintory so that when you die the people that find you or kill you can figure out the dead characters name by looking at the character's driver's license.

I dont agree with a name over the characters head in game; this game is a simulator and placing the characters name for everyone to see ingame is too unrealistic, if the player want's you to know his name he will tell you as in real life. And since a drivers license is one of the most common name printed items carried by a person, it would be a nice realistic way to get a bit of information from the character in dayz, such as a name.

That would be a brilliant idea :D

But you have to be able to stack them. Make a little book with them maybe.

So bandits can collect them 

• Like 1