TSNet

HELLO NEW PLAYERS! (WHERE TO GET LEWT)

I have noticed that there are lots of people who are new to the game that haven't played the mod at all, and there are just players who don't know where to go. I have also noticed that everyone tries to spawn at Balota, which is fun, but is also the most dangerous place in the game right now. So here's my little looting guide for the clueless:

First off: dayzdb.com for the maps/place name translations!

If you spawn at Cherno/Elektro: Hit the firestations, hospitals and school/office buildings first. Then hit the stores/hotels and supermarkets last. Do not believe what you heard about these two main coast cities: there are almost no people here. Ever.

If you spawn at Balota: Hit the sprawl of tents near the coast then make your way north to the barracks, atc tower, hangars and fire station. If you don't get ambushed by high-level bandits by the time you are done RUN LIKE HELL NORTH AFTER!

If you spawn at Kamenka: Hit all of the residential areas for some food and head straight north (just point your nose away from the ocean). There is a military installation directly north of there and military installations have ALL THE LOOT.

If you spawn at Stary/Novy Sobor: Hit the residences and supermarket. Check the road signs to go west to Kabanino. Southwest of there is another military installation. Be quick about your business here because this specific military installation is haven to server hoppers who will spawn right behind you when you least expect it.

--

There's the loot! Now stop spawning over and over and join the fight against these armed-to-the-teeth, server-hopping, combat-logging KOS bandits up north! Because you can't say you have played DayZ yet when you haven't had a squad-vs-squad gunfight in a town you thought was empty. All for control of a water pump and a supermarket full of rotten bananas and screwdrivers.

Good luck and happy testing!

Edited by TSNet
  • Like 1

I did the gearing 3 times in hard way. Then i realized i can server hop couple times at balota to get same gear. Woohoo... Remove balota mili loot plox.

I did the gearing 3 times in hard way. Then i realized i can server hop couple times at balota to get same gear. Woohoo... Remove balota mili loot plox.

Haha you're so bad! Balota is extremely dangerous because of the likes of you.

Haha you're so bad! Balota is extremely dangerous because of the likes of you.

Yeah maybe. But i mean it's stupid you can achieve same gear at balota in 30mins that took me whole day scavenging in NWA and other northern areas.

Yeah maybe. But i mean it's stupid you can achieve same gear at balota in 30mins that took me whole day scavenging in NWA and other northern areas.

I'll be honest with you... I've been playing more than 20 hrs of the SA and I've only ever seen the sweet (, sweet) m4 weapon mods/ scopes at the Balota tents.....

Now stop spawning over and over and join the fight against these armed-to-the-teeth, server-hopping, combat-logging KOS bandits up north.

Um... Doesn't everything you've just told them to do make them the same?

Um... Doesn't everything you've just told them to do make them the same?

Well hopefully they don't combat log or server-hop. Scavenge and fight like there is only one universe!

If you spawn at Cherno/Elektro: Hit the firestations, hospitals and school/office buildings first. Then hit the stores/hotels and supermarkets last. Do not believe what you heard about these two main coast cities: there are almost no people here. Ever.

If you spawn at Balota: Hit the sprawl of tents near the coast then make your way north to the barracks, atc tower, hangars and fire station. If you don't get ambushed by high-level bandits by the time you are done RUN LIKE HELL NORTH AFTER!

The Cherno/Eletro stuff is not correct. Plenty ppl there - shooting on sight.

At Balota its a deathmatch.

i noticed a bunch of server hoppers in balota killed one in my group so we just camped balota and killed a good 20-30 hoppers that just server hope its painfully obvous when the group is hanging out near buildings and the reload noise just popped out of nowhere so hello there 30 second black screen standing there in the middle of a room

Edited by Ynneead