Sign in to follow this  
Envenate

Our first encounter of hackers in SA.

So my group and I were running around Kabanino, you know, the usual; looting and dicking around. Then all of a sudden there's gunshots. Constant gunshots like an LMG mowing us down. I run into the barn and see my friend who's knelt in the corner of the barn and see bullets rip through the wall to take him out. Then I hear over skype that everybody else is getting torn apart through walls by the unseen aggressor, all the while the bullets never stop. Just constant fire for the full duration.
At this point I'm hauling ass out the backside of the town away from the shots and I can still hear the constant gunfire.

I'm not 100% that it was a hacker but none of us can explain anything that happened.

Just posting to raise awareness that there may be breaches in the security.

Inb4 deleted, contact dev and support team directly for discussing/sharing experiences with hackers, they're all being dealt with...

My first experience with a hacker was when I was at balota and some guy tried to kill me with a fire axe.  He hacked and hacked away but couldn't hit me.

lollolol ok ill stop

• Like 4

Remember that the game is in alpha stage so they have a lot of work to do regarding security/anti cheat and such. Give the devs some time