Kage (DayZ)

Looking for survivors west coast

Hello.

Myself and a friend are looking for other survivors to meet up with.

We live in the west coast and typically log in weeknights around 9:30 PST

(gmt - 7) weekends are more flexible.

i have been playing for over a month and my friend has been playing for about 2 weeks

I had survived for 8 days until last night. (i could have survived but i had 800 blood left only a hatchet and a broken leg with no morphine i killed 60+ zombies and decided to end it and start over.)

Anyway we looking for other players to group up with. we typically try to find day servers because work make sit hard to play during the day time but if we group we are open to other servers.

my aim is lano15

we have skype or teamspeak or vent and would love to just survive with others.

thanks!

-Kage

Hey

I've been looking for people to play with, just started bout a week ago, just been doing solo runs. I could use some friendlies to help tip the scales.

At the moment I'm living in the woods with 5k health and all the essentials to continue out there, but I miss the tension of the coast. Coming out of hiding and risking it all to help you guys out sounds like fun.

I'm 24 so you wont have to deal with any immaturity (mostly).

msg me on steam - Kastle

Hello.

Myself and a friend are looking for other survivors to meet up with.

We live in the west coast and typically log in weeknights around 9:30 PST

(gmt - 7) weekends are more flexible.

i have been playing for over a month and my friend has been playing for about 2 weeks

I had survived for 8 days until last night. (i could have survived but i had 800 blood left only a hatchet and a broken leg with no morphine i killed 60+ zombies and decided to end it and start over.)

Anyway we looking for other players to group up with. we typically try to find day servers because work make sit hard to play during the day time but if we group we are open to other servers.

my aim is lano15

we have skype or teamspeak or vent and would love to just survive with others.

thanks!

-Kage

Hey my login is MajorCMen and i've played for about a week. I've managed to get up to Starry Sober and equip up an automatic only to have someone shoot me in the back while i was rounding up ammo. Hit me up at ebronson81@yahoo.com or message majorcmen on Steam.

I'm looking for between 1 and 3 people to possibly set up a base with. My steam name is Cerb123. Hit me up and we can talk.

i'm usually playing around that time. shawgdawg on skype. my brother plays as well, not as often as i do, but he would be down to be part of a friendly group as well.