Zombietastic

Shader Model 3 and 896 MB VRAM ?

Do yourself a favour and google things as simple as this - or at least have the decency to use the correct forum (new players). :s

But to return to your question - I'm taking you're trying to figure out if you can run DayZ, try the link below. DayZ uses a wee bit more than Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com

Oh lol, thank you ;D because I am building a PC soon so I need to know everything.. ;'( sorry for posting on here.

Ah - in that case you need to look at the specs for graphics cards you're looking at. The Shader model 3 should be pretty common these days but be sure to double check if your budget is very barebones. The 896MB VRAM is just referring to the amount of RAM on your graphics card. What you want is one with 1GB or more. (2GB doesn't make it "faster" persay, but it handles large texture - pretty ones better)

In that case I'd suggest you get something ala. the nVidia 680 or the ATI 7870 - unless you really want to go overboard, hehe.

would £2700 make a good pc? or is that poketmoney compared to rich people lol

pocket*

That will build you a beast of a system. Ivy Bridge, water cooling, two 7970's or 680's, SSD, etc etc.

would £2700 make a good pc? or is that poketmoney compared to rich people lol

pocket*

That will build you a beast of a system. Ivy Bridge' date=' water cooling, two 7970's or 680's, SSD, etc etc.

[/quote']

you could probably sli 690's with that much money