cstewart777

Standalone Recruitment Drive! TheBanditResistance

Hi guys, firstly let me just say the standalone is here and I'm guessing were all really excited and happy about this!

So straight in to things, I am Line an admin over at thebanditresistance http://thebanditresistance.ihostinghq.com we are a uk based gaming community, and have been around for well over a year now. We play mostly DayZ but have a variety of members playing a variety of games, we are currently recruiting up to 10 members and there is a fairly strict application process. 

Basically we are a fun group who try to play seriously, we have a dedicated webpage and TS3 Server and will have a minimum of one standalone server after the new year. This is all totally free to our members.

Our minimum requirements are that you are over 16, have a dedicated mic and have time to invest into gaming and the clan as a whole, ability isn't an issue as we pride ourself on welcoming people with the right attitude and not neceserraly the most epic of gaming skill sets. 

Please feel free to get in touch with me on here or alternatively find us on the webpage, there are even some links to our youtube channel so you can check out how we play etc and see if you like the style and want to join. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ-MnGRoVq5YDOQWUGV24_A

If you google the bandit resistance clan then were the top return. 

i may not be able to reply to everyone straight away but will certainly be in touch with all interested parties.

Also as the name suggests we are not noob bandits, we actively hunt the noob bandits.

Good luck to those who have what it takes to apply, If you are a dick or have any dickish tendencies i simply wouldnt bother!

im interested 25years old,does put time in looking to play with fellow brits if its possible get bck to me cheers

• Like 1

Hey guys, I would also be interested in joining up, bored of lone wolfing and killing noobs.

Im 31 so im deffo mature. 

Reply dude.

User name is LTFrankDrebbin

• Like 1

boys, go to the website, get the ts info and jump on in im here now and for the evening i think.