Sign in to follow this  
Eiskrem-Kaiser

VoIP loudness and quality

Playing the last couple of days, I noticed, that people's voices over VoIP are extremely quiet. Unless they are standing right behind you, you can hardly understand what they are saying.

Also, when playing with friends over Teamspeak, we noticed, that the voice quality ingame is so bad, that you can't even recognize your friends.

I suggest increasing the radius of VoIP a little and making it louder. And if we could get a better VoIP-codec, that would be great, too.

• Like 1

There's an option to change the VoIP level.

You are not worthy to wear the face of g000gle.

Direct communication is utterly terrible in this game as it was in the mod, my friends and I actually prefer to use Steam VOIP (which is far from the best).

First of all, TAKE MA BEANZ!

Now.. I Comepletely agree with In-game Voice Chat is lame as of right now. It's way too low

There's an option to change the VoIP level.

You are not worthy to wear the face of g000gle.

Already have that turned up.

Yes, It's extremely low, both input volume and VOIP volume is maxed out but you still can't hear shit or the others can't hear what you are saying

Already have that turned up.

Strange, it works perfectly fine for me and i have it at half.

What about the quality? Don't you think it would be nice to get a better codec? Since so many people's microphones are horrible, there's no need to even worsen that by low voip quality, I think.