sunnz

Crashed helicopters a little too common?

I have not seen one ONCE' date=' been playing for months too.

[/quote']

I just outright don't believe you.

I've seen quite a few, and I know some of the general locations too... problem is I never find them when I'm looking for them x/

Never found one with rare loot yet... My buddy found a FAL the other day but he died, and his corpse mysteriously despawned (seems to be some kind of bug since the corpse of another guy I killed there mysteriously insta-hid when I killed him)... It's always been less rare weaps like m14's and ak's... and medical boxes most of the time :/

Still looking for dem NVG's tho xD

I have never seen a crashed heli.

Fuck you guys.

Btw, anyone know where they spawn most frequently or even just a general area.

I've seen quite a few' date=' and I know some of the general locations too... problem is I never find them when I'm looking for them x/

Never found one with rare loot yet... My buddy found a FAL the other day but he died, and his corpse mysteriously despawned (seems to be some kind of bug since the corpse of another guy I killed there mysteriously insta-hid when I killed him)... It's always been less rare weaps like m14's and ak's... and medical boxes most of the time :/

Still looking for dem NVG's tho xD

[/quote']

Finally got the NVGs :D. funny story, me and my mate were near green mountain and we had no morphine and low blood, so as i was the only one without broken bone i was planning to go to cherno hospital, i ended up going the wrong way and ended up running into a heli... with the medical box, it was like a gift from heaven! i searched around and found an m249 and fal also, but once i fixed him up and he came he instantly found the NVGs, he gave em me as i did find him the DMR.

I have never seen a crashed heli.

Fuck you guys.

Btw' date=' anyone know where they spawn most frequently or even just a general area.

[/quote']

Around stary is the best place for me, like a mile radius below it, between East, South and west ( not up the North part), found like 4 there.

We found 2 MKs MGs, m107, quit a lot of FALS, bizon, m14, m249 and NVGs. Very good stuff.

I've found 3 crashed choppers, all around stary/novy. All but one had been completely looted and the only weapon left at the last one was a m14aim. I would love to see other crashed choppers spawn though its not like the brits had the only air support in the area (lets see some crashed hips/hinds, cobras, chinnooks, cargo planes, jets)

I've played for probably 100 hours without ever seeing one, until 1.7.1.5. I've found 7 in the past three days. In the heartland fields around the Sobor twins. Definitely more common now. Mostly FALs and medical boxes, but I was blessed with an L85.

Update: in the past 3 days I've found another 8 crashsites, almost nothing there besides fn fals w/no ammo (I assume somone made it there before me and snagged the good stuff) and one very nice site with a ghillie suit and a camo outfit.

I have had 2 characters, current one on day 15 I think, and I have never seen or heard of a heli crash. You're just damn lucky I guess.

Ive left the stary area and not found many, so i guess around stary is the best place to find one.

Me and my mate were going to meet up at the tents at stary and both ran into crashed helis, so two were very close to each other but the server crashed :(

But i would say that the FAL is very very common, not the ammo but the gun.

Guys... don't talk about this we can't let Rocket know our secret... DON'T SAY ANYTHING.

LoL

As that other guy said, I also have a ton of hours into this mod, and I feel the helo spawn is really well balanced. Just because their is a helo doesn't necessarily imply that there is worthwhile loot.

I have found two: one... had "nothing"-- zero loot spawn. The other, had 10x M24 sniper mags and some bandages which was pretty much useless to me. I've certainly done a lot of traveling as well, if they do become more prevalent I would imagine Rocket will fix it immediately as helos supposedly have the best weapons.

Guys... don't talk about this we can't let Rocket know our secret... DON'T SAY ANYTHING.

LoL

As that other guy said' date=' I also have a ton of hours into this mod, and I feel the helo spawn is really well balanced. Just because their is a helo doesn't necessarily imply that there is worthwhile loot.

I have found two: one... had "nothing"-- zero loot spawn. The other, had 10x M24 sniper mags and some bandages which was pretty much useless to me. I've certainly done a lot of traveling as well, if they do become more prevalent I would imagine Rocket will fix it immediately as helos supposedly have the best weapons.

[/quote']

The first heli sounds like someone looted it and I don't think m24 or the ammo spawns at heli crashes, maybe someone else got their and swapped all the ammo for a new gun they found?

in the 9 or so heli crashes ive found in the last week, all had loot. most had FALS.

I have seen 5 in the last 2 days

All had loot of some sort but the only weapons were BizonSDs and standard FALs

found 10 or more heli, all with loot. i dont like that. so many as50 and m107 these days...

spawnrate needs nerf

Found 3 in 2 hours , so a little too common. I had at least 2 FALs with the special scopes spawning , which are the rarest item in the game , which seems off.