Sign in to follow this  
BurritoBandit

Anyone else lag after update?

Before today's update, I was able to run the highest settings with no problems with frame rate. After update, I have huge frame rate problems even on medium settings. Anyone else?

After the 3rd? patch, iv been getting 2sec lag spikes. But nothing too game hogging.

After the 3rd? patch, iv been getting 2sec lag spikes. But nothing too game hogging.

I'm constantly lagging, not just spikes. :/

I'm constantly lagging, not just spikes. :/

When i join servers,(and can finally see my character) i also get incredable amount of network lag,  download and upload rates skyrocket, and i am unable to play at all...  All interaction with items in my inventory sit at [Receiving...] More to the point, it is hogging all bandwidth and i am unable to even use anything else requiring internet until i leave the game. Sometimes having to go as far as a reboot of the modem, and or dnsflush and /release /renew ip.This happened after that last update on 12-20-13.   Played fine before this update no problems including streaming Netflix.

Edited by TOXICPROD

I'm having the exact same problem Toxicprod  :(

FIXED::  Turns out bagception breaks the game,   Backpack(35 slot) contained a backpack(30slot) which contained a 6 slot case, which contained a 6 slot case, which contained an ammo box...   Game didnt like that.

dumped all boxes back to stock backpack by dropping item as soon as i joined game,   disconnecting, reconnecting, sorting inventory asap after joining server,  disconnect, reconnect,  sort again if need be, DC/RC   problem solved. 

TL:DR,   NO BAGCEPTION!!!! BREAK GAME!

• Like 1