Sign in to follow this  
Abo

Teleport Bug traveling long distances

Getting sick and tired of going for a long trek up north or wherever and being teleported back every 5-10mins.
New content is being added daily and bugs are being fixed which is fair enough but i think this one drastically effects the 'playability' of the game.
Anyone else had same problem?

I do. Along with the game freezing in about 5-10 second intervals, even with the settings on either low or very low, windowed and lowest 3D resolution.

I've traveled throughout the whole map numerous time and have not been teleported at all. I'm assuming that a hacker teleported everyone and/or your character got wiped when Dean did some cleaning. It's alpha but you can just play sometime later when it's more stable if you wanted to.

Edited by Swordfish

No, it's happened numerous times not just once, ive been with a group of 3+ people and it's all affected them also. Hackers are quite different in that they'll usually teleport you to them or into the ocean (also had this happen) This is moreso a bug with the game.  I'll continue to play though thanks Swordfish

Yeah that sucks and all but what about these mother F'n combat loggers?  I feel like if you are shot and bleeding and you log out you should die too, just like if you log and you are unconscious, and or restrained(handcuffed) and log.   

Had this happen a few times. Me and a buddy had it happen to us simultaneously and we both ended up at the same spot we were like 5 minutes ago. I always have to alt-f4 after because none of the controls or menus work

Had this happen a few times. Me and a buddy had it happen to us simultaneously and we both ended up at the same spot we were like 5 minutes ago. I always have to alt-f4 after because none of the controls or menus work

Dude this just happened to me like 3 times straight in a single server. It pissed me sooo bad... I just quit'd 

Yep, completely freezes the system i also have to alt+f4
The combat loggers/bug is really annoying also, between me and about 5 mates im estimating only about 10 bodies out of 50+ that we've actually been able to loot and that have stayed in the same spot.
We tested the death bug, my mate fell off a hospital roof, waited for a couple of mins on the death screen, respawned and his body disapeared instantly so i don't think it's completely down to combat logging, although i know i've wounded people and they've logged.
That was one of the most frustrating things about the mod that i hated, hopefully it can be addressed in this
On the other hand i don't think i've played a funner game in a long time.