Sign in to follow this  
Morbius221

Character wipe temp solution.

Character wipe temp solution.

Some of us / most of us have experienced character wipe. 5x personally. Every time i gear my dude up boom next server and wipe.

After reading the several post with reason A, B, & C why this is happening, one explanation made scene to me. Something about some servers not keeping data and causing character wipes. From what I got out of it is that we have few f up servers.

So when you server hop 20 servers + collecting gear or any other reason, you will hit this corrupted server eventually and next time you start your character will get wiped.

Lets call this corrupted effect
Green mountain Russian roulette

My solution that finally lets me play the game with out any wipes. thank f god.

Do a test run with 10 servers.
Write down the server you log in, collect some loot and jump to another server.
If you make it to the 2nd server with your 1st server loot, then the 1st server is good. save it to favorites.
Do this 10 to 20 times depending on your time. now you have bunch of favorites servers that will not wipe your character.

Enjoy until the real fix comes in.

P.S. If this post helped you, then please bumb it up for other new players.

Edited by Morbius221

I jump around between my 7 good servers that I have confirmed so far and finaly enjoying the game.

Stop server hopping. You deserve it. 

OK mommy, would u like to wipe my ass too?

Edited by Morbius221

u dont have to server hop to one day log in to a bad server. just trying to help new players. dum ass

Edited by Inception.
No personal insults please.

I might normally agree that server hopping is bad form and not in the spirit of the game but at the moment, loot spawns are not working properly or respawning at proper/any intervals so if a server has been cleaned out the only way you'll get new loot is if the server is restarted or if you server hop.

its not about server hopping, this happens to any player who logs in to curropted server and his character is wiped and that sucks.