Sign in to follow this  
heggitt

Carrying the M4A1 AND the mosin?

Hey, i was wondering if its possible to carry both the m4 and the mosin?

i have a m4 with a lot of attachments, and i found a mosin (which i have a sniper scope for)... is it possible to carry both? if not, that is really unrealistic and lame.. i should be able to replace my axe with the mosin...

You can. Put one weapon on your back, then pick up the other weapon in your hands. It works, but it is really clumsy and you will drop the weapon in your hands everytime you use your hands for anything else (eating, opening med kits etc)

• Like 1

You can carry one of the two in your hands. Be wary that if you use another item, you drop the gun in your hands.

Can you put it in a backpack? and if not can you destroy a gun so others cannot use it?

You can. Put one weapon on your back, then pick up the other weapon in your hands. It works, but it is really clumsy and you will drop the weapon in your hands everytime you use your hands for anything else (eating, opening med kits etc)

the m4 is on my back, but when i drag the mosin on my character, the m4 appears on the ground

edit: nvm, figured it out :) thanks!

Edited by heggitt

It's nice to have both but it sucks that you lose it on log out. It's best to keep the one you don't want as much in your hands with the one you prefer to keep on your back.

I know in the mod you can only ever have one "primary" and one secondary. You could also put another gun in your backpack. Don't think you can do that in the SA