oldpainless

[Video] 3rd person rage

How would you filter out the 3rd person server though? Or have I missed something?

A wise decision to play on hardcore. And don't forget to enjoy the better immersion first person gives too!

How would you filter out the 3rd person server though? Or have I missed something?

Good question, writing "3P:Off" in the filters is what comes to mind first.

i dont like 3rd person either, meh.. its kinda unfair when you're going against other players

i hate 3d person, but i will abuse it since idiots cant see why it ruins a fps and sit on roof tops while no one can see me until someone does something about it. until then, ill keep sniping ppl unfairly

The Poster of that video is funny since the vid is 3rd person he is just butt hurt you got fked uped

I dont understand. How do you know he was using third person? He couldve been using first person, you dont see him at all, even when he fires and you see muzzleflash, its the same as before. You dont see him at all. Just chalk it up to you not being safe and walking out in the distance. Anyone could spot you coming from a mile away. Use cover next time. (like this gentleman did)

I dont understand. How do you know he was using third person? He couldve been using first person' date=' you dont see him at all, even when he fires and you see muzzleflash, its the same as before. You dont see him at all. Just chalk it up to you not being safe and walking out in the distance. Anyone could spot you coming from a mile away. Use cover next time. (like this gentleman did)

[/quote']

Not sure if trolling... but what do you mean? I'm looking at the building most of the time and he pops up just in time to shoot me. You can clearly see his head/shoulders...

Edit: maybe you weren't watching in 1080p?