Sign in to follow this  
MrMerc

Rockets Expected Features?

I know we all have ideas and suggestions for what we would like to see in the final release but through news or actual responses what is it the devs are expecting to release? Many things won't be thought of until further down the line, the impact of ideas on the source engine might not even be plausible. Right now, though, what is that finished painting supposed to look like?

Although far from completion when Stand Alone does release version 1.0 what features is the development team looking to have implemented that were not available in the mod? Whether it be graphics, sounds, interactions or items; what can the fan base expect to see that Rocket is excited about?

**I think this thread might be extremely useful for the forum newcomers that are looking to see what lies in the future.**

That is actually what got me to post this. I see what they are currently working on, or have prioritized, but what is it they expect from the finished product is more of my question.

That is actually what got me to post this. I see what they are currently working on, or have prioritized, but what is it they expect from the finished product is more of my question.

the matrix

If you read the linked post it states they will add more information as to the road map for features as they figure out what they will be. That is not just the immediate plan but also the ones they KNOW they will be adding and not speculation that never comes true. I think Rocket learned his lesson on making speculative comments. I notice he says a lot of, "I'd like to." and "We will have to see what is possible." when asked questions about future features in the streams he has done.