Sign in to follow this  
leezle

Invisible hacker

So me and a pal today were at NW. Suddenly we start getting punched by nothing and a guy coming over direct saying F*ck you. Anyone else experienced this type of hacking yet?

So me and a pal today were at NW. Suddenly we start getting punched by nothing and a guy coming over direct saying F*ck you. Anyone else experienced this type of hacking yet?

had the same problem. one question: did you hear zombie noises like they would stay near you? because i think it is a server bug and the zombie was invisible.

after it started hitting me i ran away ~10 meters and logged off. i logged in again on another server and i saw a zombie 20-30 meters away from me.

Edited by kiwi12

had the same problem. one question: did you hear zombie noises like they would stay near you? because i think it is a server bug and the zombie was invisible.

after it started hitting me i ran away ~10 meters and logged off. i logged in again on another server and i saw a zombie 20-30 meters away from me

I mean that could be possible, its just the voice that was coming over direct chat made it definitely seem like he was the one invisible. But I could be wrong

Wouldn't say it's a hacker.

I tried to meet up with two friends and both were invisible to me for 2 full minutes. Then they suddenly popped into vision and everything was normal.

As with all alpha's the sync is pretty shiz, but its better here than most alphas. Like today for example i noticed a friend who cliped in and out of fences and buildings, they just need to sync it better.

As for the Zombie noises, that's probably ´´Zombie Bunnies´´, ambient wildlife makes strange cut-off zombie sounds and in some cases I think they can even attack you. I think it's something with how the game currently handles wildlife AI.

Yea, we were watching a Twitch feed,

5 peeps where in a cirlce and only one player saw the Zombie on his screen attacking a mate!

Server Dysnc does happen

Edited by iDash