Sign in to follow this  
vestly

Dayz Standalone stories

So , write here your stories in DayZ. I created topic , because last  hour was awesome.

So , I will start. (I am often a overwatch. I help to my squad or I protect bambis from bandits. )

After getting fully geared , I was bored , so I went to Balota for some Battle Royale. I saw there some bambie so I ignored him , after a minute , I saw a guy with a M4 and some gear. I wanted to protect the bambi , so i shot him in the chest from about 200 m . After a few minutes , I saw a bambi with a side arm , so I quessed , that he took that weapon from that dead player , but after few seconds , I saw that player right behind the bambi. So , they were probably friends  :o  I retreated to that hill near the big city comlex. They didnt notice me , so I fired few shots.

I hitted the bambi with a handgun. Bambi was right in front of me , while his friend was trying to flank me . His friend had clear shot at me , so I shoted bambi (he had a gun) to the face and after that i killed his friend.

His friend alt+f4 , because I couldnt find his body , but he was dead. After that i went to one of that big building, Thanks to "brilliant" textures of balcony , I fell down and killed myself.

But , this was just a start. I respawned at balota and i wanted my gear back. I went back to my dead body , but it disappeared. So I went back to balota . I found 3 guys (in the barracks) , 2 of them had a gun but no ammo , 3rd had a axe and he tried to kill me so I ran to the military camp.I was searching for some gun , but I noticed a guy with some gear (helmet , vest , the biggest backpack , M4 etc.) , so I went to the other side of the camp. He didnt notice me. In the last tent I saw a guy without weapon , but with motocycle helmet and backpack. We had a epic fist fight , where I won (he hitted me just once). I took his stuff and was trying to escape , but I noticed the guy , who I saw earlier (one with m4 and the biggest backpack). He went to one of the tents. I followed him . He was upgrading his M4 with a flashlight so I came to him and punched him to the head. He fell down , so I was just punching him until he died. I took all his stuff . He had about 2 mags to M4. I wanted to go to Cherno , but after about 200 meters , I noticed 1 of the guys I saw near barracks. He had pretty good gear . I was searching for his friends , but I didnt see them , so I just shoted him. So now , I am almost fully geared in just about 15 minutes, thanks to Battle Royale , while before it took me about 3 hours to get fully equipped.

DayZ is awesome.

Sorry for my english.

Met a guy. He said hes friendly. Suddenly black screen. He lied.

• Like 1