JaysFan26

Looking For Clan/Group

I am new to the forums, and this game, and I need a group or clan to help me out. I like to be a field medic, and I know the basics of the game. I am a very trustworthy person, and I am friendly towards most survivors I encounter, I definitely don't like to KOS, but I will if I absolutely have to.

Maybe we can play together? My steam name is T-Monk. Tell me urs I will add you there so we may try to play.

If your in Australia mate your more than Welcome to join our Team Speak for some casual gaming. Go to www.adrenalinfactor.com

Come and have a look at the League of Casual Gamers!

Established in 2011, The League of Casual Gamers is an international gaming community with its roots in Aus/NZ and has branched out to UK/US/EU with many members from around the world, who all love gaming but don't take gaming so seriously.
We are currently looking for new members as we rebuild with a new focus.

Currently, LoCG supports rosters for PS3, PS4 and PC and has a strong focus on fun and friendly gaming. We play everything from the big AAA titles like Call Of Duty and Battlefield, to Minecraft and DayZ.

So if you are looking for a fun group to co-op through the world of Chernarus, drive vehicles with in Battlefield or killstreaks/pointstreaks in Call Of Duty, come visit our friendly forums at http://locg.enjin.com and see what we are all about.

:)

Edited by squirrelbruhn